No matter whether you want to import or export, you will need the help of a licensed customs broker to lodge documentation with the New Zealand Customs Service. Fortunately, Sorted incorporates a dedicated in-house team of experienced customs brokers and trade professionals who will guide you through the process.
Our import customs services include the co-ordination and management of clearances with all appropriate community protection agencies plus we can assist importers with tariff opinions, duty concessions etc. This means we will find the lowest legal rate of customs duties for you.Our customs brokers also take care of quarantine clearances for all international imports at all destinations in New Zealand, and offer consistently high levels of clearance and border management, facilitating entry to all areas of the globe. In addition, we have MPI Quarantine Facilities meaning your product stays in safe hands whilst it is with us.
To give you an overview, the following list displays our full range of customs clearance and brokerage services:
- Electronic pre-clearance of import and export shipments
- Electronic funds transfer for duty payments
- Duty drawback calculation
- Origin rulings
- Technical valuations
- Landed cost reporting
- Quarantine formalities
- Shipment monitoring and Status reports
- Local transport and deliveries
- Tariff classification advice and listing
- Consultancy services including legislation advice