Health and Safety:
- Shortly after the acquisition of WA Brown, Sorted Logistics presented a new Health and Safety framework to the entire company to guarantee our employees well-being and safety, also embracing an environmental policy which supports our waste management, staff management and training.
- Since July 2016, we are a proud member of the ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices and possess Secondary ACC Accreditation.
- The company has added regular team leader meetings and a health and safety committee to its weekly schedule.
- Since mid 2016, Sorted features its own Health and Safety branding K.O.M.S – Keep Our Mates Safe. This initiative highlights the importance of taking responsibility for all peoples` safety and reminds our team to get their mates home safely to their families.
- We are proud to say we only employ drivers who know how to ensure the safe transport of our customers´ goods, especially dangerous and toxic substances.
- We have recently introduced the transport system ERoad to our business to check our drivers are on the right track and take the most efficient route.
- Each of our warehouses has now its own plastic and cardboard recycling program and we recycle our wooden pallets.
- Furthermore we have recently consolidated three printers into one in our main office at Magdala place.